How I Met the Indian Girl of My Dreams

 It was Saturday night and a few of my friends from college were going out to the movies, but I had decided to stay home. I told everyone I had a term paper to finish but the real truth was that I didn't want to go out at all. Everyone in the group had a date and I wasn't with anyone at that time. I had recently had a few bad experiences with my last 3 relationships and it seemed harder and harder to find someone who was compatible with me. Although I was born and raised in the U.S., I had a strong Indian heritage. My parents had migrated from India almost 26 years ago looking for a better life for all of us. Since there weren't too many Indian girls at my college, it wasn't easy for me to find exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a long term serious relationship, someone to get married to and hopefully have children with one day. But as each day passed by I began to think that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I decided to go home on Sunday since there was going to be a family get-together at the house. I was looking forward to one of my mother's home cooked meals.

Once I got there I was surprised to see how many people were visiting. I walked around and shook hands with all those I knew and then headed to the kitchen. My mother quickly smiled when she saw me and said, "Ashok, so glad you're here, I made your favorite; chicken curry with vegetable rice for you" as she pointed to the stove. While my mother was talking, I was looking at this gorgeous girl talking to my sisters. She had long black hair and her skin was honey colored brown. Her eyes were dark brown with a touch of green. My mother noticed I was staring, so she turned to grab the girl and said, "Anushka, I want you to meet my oldest son Ashok" and she led her towards me. I extended my hand and before I could think of anything to say, my mother interrupted, "Anushka is Derek's wife; your brother's friend. Isn't she beautiful Ashok?" I said the only thing I could say which was "yes" and I blushed a bit. Then my mother added, "When are you and your brother Niraj going to settle down and marry a nice Indian girl like Anushka, tell me?" I gently hugged my mom and said, "One of these days mom, who knows" as I walked towards the yard to search for my brother. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked to where my brother Niraj was standing. "Hey bro" I said as I gave him a five. Niraj looked at me and leaned forward as he whispered, "Did you see my friend Derek's wife?" as he glanced with his eyes towards the kitchen. I quickly responded, "I just met her. Mom introduced us" Niraj then told me, "You will never believe how they met bro" as he took a sip of his beer.

I responded, "Let me guess, he went to India, right?" Niraj laughed and said, "No Ash, he met her on some online dating site for indian dating something like that. Can you believe that?"

The truth was, I could not. I caught up with Derek and asked him for more info about the website.  I searched for "dating Indian women." Within minutes, I knew how I'd be able to meet the kind of women I was looking for. I used the methods described to meet beautiful, young, professional and intelligent Indian women who were members of Shaddi.com. These women were just like me in wanting to find that special someone. The most surprising thing was that some of them even lived near me. To tell you the truth it's hard to believe that all this happened to me only three years ago. Today, as I sit here at one of the family gatherings I am once again amazed at the beautiful woman across the room talking to my sisters. Her name is Sheila and she is my wife. I wonder what my life would be like if I had never visited that site? Where would I be? More than likely I would still be alone, looking and wondering where the woman of my dreams was. I met Nina a few months after following my friends advice and a several months later we became serious. A year ago I asked her to marry me and here we are today. We have now been married for 7 months and I could not be happier.



If you need any kind of information this topic click here : hot models

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alles, was Sie über Poolservices wissen müssen

What Is The International Baccalaureate (IB Program)?

Bitcoin: What Is It, and Is It Right for Your Business?